All Gree Air Conditioning units and Air Source Heat Pumps come with a standard 5 Year warranty subject to annual service.
Servicing is vital in maintaining efficiency and will ensure you gain maximum performance from your equipment.
Standard maintenance check:
- A general inspection of the exterior condition of the equipment will be made.
- The equipment will be thoroughly tested annually for refrigerant leaks on each individual condenser/evaporator circuit in accordance with current legislation. All integral soldered, flared and flanged joints inspected. Seals and valves inspected for possible wear. Any refrigerant leaks found would be reported.
- Condensers will be inspected for free airflow. brushed with a stiff brush for cleaning.
- Evaporator coil will be inspected for free airflow, cleaned and combed out where necessary, filters hoovered.
- Compressors will be checked for smooth operation.
- Fan drive motors will be cleaned, checked, and the running currents checked.
- All fan bearings will be inspected for correct temperature, silent and smooth running. Lubricated as required.
- Controls checked for correct operation setting, calibration and response.
- Safety controls inspected for operation and settings.
- Solenoid valves, motorised valve heads, and or thermostatic expansion valves will be inspected for operation and adjusted if necessary.
- Inspect water pumps, if fitted, for correct water temperature and any leakage.
- Refrigeration system pipe insulation will be inspected for damage.
- Electrical equipment inspected for correct operation and the wiring checked for integrity.
- Air filters inspected, cleaned or replaced as required. (Filters charged extra to contract)
- Condensate and overflow drains tested and cleaned.
- Room conditions checked and control settings adjusted if necessary.
- The air on and air off temperatures from the indoor units would be checked and recorded.
- Prepare written service report and if contracted to update the customers F-Gas log books.